Boots sale haul+ swatches/mini review

Hello! This is my first post of many to come, hopefully.
This post is going to be about what I picked at Boots sale along side close ups, swatches and mini reviews on some of the products.

First I'm going to start with make-up.
I picked up the Contour face brush set from The Vintage Company, which is my favourite brush brand so far. Originally the brush set was (145 QR) but with the sale I paid (85 QR).

I also picked the concealer brush (20 QR). I'm thinking of using it for cream shadows possibly.

Next is the cheek products from Soap & Glory. I've been eyeing their cheek sticks for a while now. I got the Love at fist blush and glow all out (25 QR) each. Sadly I did not find the wonderbronze as a cheek stick, however I did pick it up in a powder form (35 QR).

The sticks are little tricky to work with at first, but turned out gorgeous once I got the hang of them. All of these products looks great as an eye shadow or an eye shadow base, though I do not think it will last for a long time on the eyelids.

Now for the eye products. I picked the Soap & Glory super cat eye liner based on reviews from the internet. Also I personally think that a felt tip liner in a pen form is the easiest to draw a winged liner with. I got the archery brow tint in the shade (Dark Chocolate), to try some thing different. And lastly a back up of my favourite brow pencil Archery 2 in 1 shade (Dark Chocolate), since I'm running out of my current one.

Moving on to skincare. I got Soap & Glory no clogs allowed face mask (50 QR) and the scrubatomic face scrub (19 QR) both are heavily scented, which is why I don't think it will suit sensitive skin. Both had amazing results, but keep in mind I only tried it once so far.

The Ted Baker hand cream I was more than happy with. I like how it smells and how light it is on the hands. I hate sticky hand creams! I was quite disappointed with the Boots tea tree jelly moisturiser, but then again it's my own fault for picking a face product targeted to oily skin while I have combination dry skin. None the less I will try to finish it.

That's all for today, hope you learned something.
my instagram : TheAyDiary


#rebeccastella #crush #ootd #lotd #metoday #wiw #allblackeverything #instastory #haul #muchlovethat #evanyc #target #product #musthave #beauty #instabeauty #beautyproducts #vegan #organic #holistic #nongmo #crueltyfree #mango #hair #haircare #hairstyles #haircut #blonde #blondehair #longhair#longhairdontcare #cosmetics #blog #blogger #instablogger #instablog #cute #instagram #instagood1 #fashionblogger #fashion #apparels #clothing #loveforfashion #tops #dresses #fashionposts #brand #stylish #looks #fashionstatement #fashionweek #fashionnow #fashionforeveryone #fabrics #sale #weekend #lizearle #lizearlebeautyco #lizearlebeauty#lizearlehotclothcleanser #crueltyfreebeauty #crueltyfreeskincare #skincare #skincareroutine #favourites #blogging #kevin老師 #sephora #toofaced #colourpop #hourglass #milkmakeup #fentybeauty #hudabeauty #katvond #anastasiabeverlyhills #natashadenona #love #instagood #instamakeup #beautiful #l4l #like4like #box #book #books #bookstagram #bookoftheday #bookish#booklove #bibliophile #booktube #currentlyreading #finishedreading #bookaddict #bookphotography #booktalk #amreading #tbr #wrapup #yabooks #igreads #bookaholic #bookstore #bookworm #yalovin #yalit #fangirl #booknerd #ya #youngadult #bookstack #knitpicks #yarn #sockyarn #socksfordays #knitting #knitterslife #shawls#instastyle #look #fashiongirl #instafashion #motd #outfitoftheday #makeup #beautytips #beautyblogger #youtuber #maquillajepanama #makeupartistpanama #makeup507 #foundation #cosmetic #concealer #makeuppanama #makeupjunkie #fashionhaul #wardrobe #outfit #styleoftheday #fashionbloggers #fashionblog #beautybloggers #fblogger #fbloggers #bbloggers #style #styling

Comments

Popular Posts