Huge Holika Holika skin care and make-up collective haul & mini reviews

Here's a collective haul of things I bought at Holika Holika the past few months. You will find a mini review on all of the products I've been using till now.
Starting up with 


MAKE-UP:



PIECE MATCHING EYE SHADOW 

{19 QAR each}

LEFT TO RIGHT [MRD02][MGA01][MPP01]

These are shadows that have a really cool concept. You could buy them individually, but also you have the option to create an four shadow pallet out of them. (The pallet is sold separately.) I am planing on buying the pallet if I collect enough eye shadows. So for now I have these: left to right [MRD02]reminds me of Anastasia modern renaissance shade (not formula) RED OCHRE [MGA01]good for contouring and shading for my skin colour [MPP01]again similar to Anastasia's colour VENETIAN RED .

JEWEL LIGHT BLUSHER 

{29 QAR each}

TOP [01] BOTTOM [07]

Next is the blushers I love the brown one [07] so so much I use it for blush and eye shadow. The pink one [01] I did not like as much it is very ashy on my skin I think it will suit somebody with paler skin. The thing with these blushers is they Need to be on top on a sticky base (foundation, moisturiser, or sunscreen) other wise it would not show up.


You can find lots of different lip products at Holika, but these are the ones I picked:

HOLI POP WATER TINT 

{39 QAR}{29 QAR}{19 QAR}

LEFT TO RIGHT [OIL][OR06][02]

First from the left is a lip oil. it is hydrating and moisturising. I would not recommend wearing it in the daytime, since it's an oil it might darken the lips over time. the Holi pop lip tints are sheer yet have a very uniform pay-off it coats the lips in a natural way, not to mention they smell delightful mine in the shade [OR06]. last one on the right is Holi pop cheek stain shade [02]. again I just love these. BTW I use the cheek one for the lips and vis versa. 


PRO BEAUTY LIP ATTENTION

{59 QAR}{49 QAR}

LEFT TO RIGHT [BADGIRL][CLEAR]

The lip attention in the shade [BAD GIRL] this one has a weird texture (in a good way) it's moussey but kind of watery.its streaky in a way, but I like this particular shade for an ombre lip. The lip coat which is basically a lip-gloss. it's very light weight and non sticky, I like it a lot. Both smell like rose water.


HEARFUL FLUID MOUSSE 

{49 QAR}

[R10]

 very matt but it does not dry at all. I have yet to figure out a way to wear it since I don't have anything like it's colour or consistency. 

MAGIC POLE MASCARA 

{59 QAR}

BLACK

I do not like, but only because I am very picky with mascaras I think its very sticky yet clumpy it dose not separate the lashes in a good way (at least not for mine.)
on the other hand i love love love this one:

HOLI POP MASCARA

{39 QAR}

BLACK

(with the straight wand) it's a very natural looking mascara I think a lot of people will like it for the bottom lashes, though i like it for both top and bottom lashes. the only thing with this mascara, is that it has fibers and it might get inside the eyes and irritate them especially if you wear contact lenses.

AQUA PETITE JELLY STARTER

{110 QAR}

STARTER

it's suppose to be a base before applying foundation. I use it as a liquid highlighter on the days i am not wearing face make up. BTW it's on the pink side.

SWEET COTTON PORE COVER POWDER 

{65 QAR}


I do not know how to feel about this one. it's very very fine velvety powder. It creases under the eyes if you don't take your time to dust it off. I think people with oily skin will enjoy this one.


BLENDING BRUSH 

{19 QAR}



can be used for precise highlight application,or a wash of colour on the lid. does a great job for its price. I washed it couple of times no shedding at all.



SKINCARE PRODUCTS:



SMOOTHING SKIN [CHARCOAL] EGG SOAP 

{49 QAR}



Holika has different types of these eggs, so pick which ever suits your skin type. I had the Red clay one which I finished already. I think it's one of the best cleansing product I ever tried. I do like this one too gets the job well done. 

SUPER AQUA ×2 MOISTURE MIST 

{19 QAR}



this is not like a fix plus, this is just a hydrating mist. I like it a lot and I would consider buying more for the summer. Also it has a lovely smell.



SKIN GOOD CERA LINE 

{415 QAR for all}



I'll make a separate review of this whole line. But just a heads up its GREAT!!!


DAZZLING SUNSHINE DAILY SUN CUSHION SPF50+++

{99 QAR}



this is a great SPF if you have oily skin. It has a matt finish not oily or sticky at all. it's just the colour is off.


SMOOTH EDD SKIN PEELING GEL (GUDETAMA EDITION)

{49 QAR}



this is a very very mild peeling gel. It gently removes the dead skin. In my opinion this would work for someone with more sensitive skin.


 HONEY BLUEBERRY SLEEPING PACK

{49 QAR}



I use this one for my lazy days, that I don't want to use my Good Cera line. It works well at moisturising the skin overnight.

 ALOE VERA SOOTHING GEL

{39 QAR}



I personally use it alone or mixed with something else. It can be used for hair, face, body. %100 recommend everyone to pick it up.

 

GOLDEN MONKEY GLAMOUR LIP TREATMENT 

{19 QAR}



I did not try this one yet.

that's it for this long post. hopefully it helped you in any sort of way.
follow me on Instagram !
@TheAyDiary

key words :#acne #inspiringsupport #repost #hair_videos #hairvideo #peachyqueenblog #acnescars #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #fakeupfix #curlingwand #alternahaircare #shimycatsmua #slave2beauty #curlyhairtutorial #인플루언서 #외모 #몸매 #이상형월드컵 #외모지상주의 #알바 #아르바이트 #sns #페이스북 #인스타 #모델 #스타 #sns스타 #이상형 #뷰티스타그램#연예인 #인증샷 #화장품 #kbeauty #인스타뷰티 #뷰티 #피부 #coreia #coreiadosul #southkorea #이쪽 #seoul #outfitoftheday #2p #asia #lgbtq #lookdodia #2page #youtube #influencer #poema #poesia #model #modelo #instagramer #escorpiana #scorpio #youtubebrasil #skincare #beauty#cosmetics #sokoglam #moisturizer #asianbeauty #missha #sunblock #essence #serum #sleepingpack #snailmucin #motd #colourpopcosmetics #etudehouse #mac #엠오티디 #에뛰드하우스 #nars #holikaholika #나스 #컬러팝 #toocoolforschool #beccacosmetics #맥 #홀리카홀리카 #missuniverse #missuniverse2017 #beautyqueen #korea #koreanmakeup #theperfectface#korean #베카 #투쿨포스쿨 #pageantprep #koreanfood #koreanbbq #koreastyle #koreangirl #pageantplanet #koreanfashion #koreanrp #koreanidol #koreafashion #wisatakorea #wisatakoreamurah #wisatakoreaselatan #kpop #maskaddict #mask #sheetmask #kpopmemes #kpoplikeforlike #rasianbeauty #instabeauty #innisfree #instaskincare #new #maskpack #glowingskin #curation#glowgirls #abcommunity #toners #beautyaddict #skincareroutine #beautyroutine #корейскаякосметика #glowrecipe #тоник #머리 #머리스타그램 #уходзалицом #hairstyle #헤어스타일그램 #hairs #hair #hairdresser #헤어스타일 #gifts #머리스타일 #gadgets #헤어스타그램 #jewellery #homeware #stationery #accessories #ribblevalley #makeup #manhattan #mondo#헤어그램 #bblogger #beautyblogger #blogger #lipgloss #lipstick #beautyproducts #daliylook #smokeyeyes #beautytips #blush #pink #skincarehaul #bellezacoreana #abcomm #beautygram #sheetmasking #sheetmasks #beautyflatlay #flatlay #tonymoly #thefaceshop #ps4ureadystock #ps4uaritaum #ps4ulip #mungbean #aritaummalaysia #aritaum #sayajualkosmetik #sayajualskincare

Comments

Popular Posts