D-I-Y ice cube toners

Hi! today's post is a skin care D-I-Y.

I've been using this method for a while for my morning skin routine and I love it. These ice cubes are so convenient to use especially since the weather is getting hotter! It will leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and glowing. Not to mention it tightens pores overtime. It also reduces inflamed skin. It would be ideal if you use these everyday, but to be honest I tend to forget some days. I end up using them three to four times a week. These are supposed to be use as a toning step, so after cleansing and before moisturising.




So with the help of the internet, I came up with two recipes that suits my skin needs and might suit yours too. BTW my skin is normal to dry but I do get oily only on my nose. Also I do get a lot of pimples here and there. choose what suits your skin and make it or make both like me! Also if you do not have a certain ingredient it is OK you could replace or just skip it!




Normal to dry skin: I use these when my skin is dry and needs moisture.



  • 80 ml rose water. [mantains the pH balance, hydrates and reduces redness]
  • 20 ml aloe vera gel. (optional) [treats acne and acts as a moisturiser]
  • few drops of vitamin e. (optional)

You can honestly use the rose water by it self and freeze it. But I decided I wanted to add the other ingredients too, so it would be more moisturising. this is so simple you just need to mix a ratio of 2:8 (if you are using cups to measure for every cup or rose water add 1/4 cup of aloe vera) or just eye ball it. I added the vitamin e but you can skip it or replace it with glycerine.




Oily/acne prone skin: I use these when my skin is acting up.


  • 150 ml water.
  • 2 bags of camomile tea [Anti-fungal, antibacterial helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars].
  • 15 drops of tea tree (use less or remove it if you have sensitive skin)[treats acne, its anti-bacterial etc].

Green tea would be better for acne but I did not have that so I used camomile. boil the water and add the tea bags. skip the the tea tree if you have sensitive skin or do not add as much as I did just use a bit. Please be careful while using tea tree as it might get into the eye and sting.
that's it freeze it and its ready to use.
Follow me on instagram !
@TheAyDiary

#style #ootd #beard #lifestyle #dapper #menstyle #stylish #styleformen #menwithclass #menwithstyle #skincare #grooming #menshair #suitedman #instastyle #dappermen #class #fashion #details #suitedup #mensfashion #streetstyle #menskincare #watchgame #traveller #winter #kbeauty #kbeautyaddict #koreancosmetics #koreanskincare#koreanbeauty #kbbloggers #kbeautyblogger #koreanbeautyblogger #abbloggers #abskincare #asianskincare #antiaging #hyperpigmentation #skincareblog #skincareroutine #skincarediary #beautycommunity #beautyreview #뷰티 #스킨케어 #인스타뷰티 #뷰티스타그램 #뷰티그램 #피부관리 #12daysofgiving #glossybox #glossyboxus #giving #gifting #beautybox #skinncosmetics #beautytrends #hydrogelmask #goldmask#facemask #bearel #facetreatment #facecare #beautycare #skincareluxury #skincareproduct #beautybar #beautys #beautygram #beautylover #kauneus #ihonhoito #kasvohoito #kasvonaamio #beautytherapist #sydney #aus #theworldismine #opengates #gourmand #elegance #calendrierdelavent #jeu #concours #jeuconcours #event #presents #gift #cadeau#christmas #noel #noel2017 #beaute #beauty #picoftheday #cosmetics #parapharmacie #sanoflore #hydratation #cream #lotion #miinkoreancosmetics #miincosmetics #soaps #soap #asie #love #bodyscrub #gifts #xmas #elf #red #stripes #wrapped #ornaments #xmastree #christmastree #npy #gourette

Comments

Popular Posts