Holika Holika skincare & random stuff haul

These are the stuff I picked on my recent visit to the Holika Holika store.
I will insert a mini review beside the things I've tried already.

INDIVIDUAL SHEET MASKS
From right (top) to left (bottom)
"Before mask sheet" 9QR
"After hard study mask sheet" 9QR
"Skin rescue mask sheet collagen" 14QR
"Skin rescue mask sheet Hyaluronic acid" 14QR
"Eye zone patch" 25QR
My thoughts: have not tried these ones in particular, but in general I do love and use Holika Holika sheet masks.


SHEET MASK SET

"Juicy mask aloe juice" 29QR
My thoughts: great very mild and soothing on the skin. I think I would repurchase in the future.


ALL KILL CLEANSING

[left] "Clay to foam mask+cleanser+ foam" 29QR
[right] "Oil balm" 59 QR
My thoughts: LOVE these. very effective in removing the make-up. I use both to double-cleanse my skin. 100% would repurchase.

SUNSCREEN

"SPF 50+ moisture gel" 59QR
My thoughts: I need to give it more time to see how i feel about it. for now I'm going to say this, is scented (not sure of the smell might be jasmine though) and that in it self bothers me. but the formula is great light weight and does not give a white cast on the face.


MAKE UP

[left] "Piece matching eye-shadow" in [MCR01] 19QR
[right] "Holi pop velvet lip pencil" in [PK05] 35QR
My thoughts: tried both for a short period of time. love the lip colour and formula. the eye-shadow changed colour when I used it. it was a nude skin tone colour, and after multiple times of me using it, the top layer scratch and it turned to a pink peach colour. I will continue using both. not sure if i will repurchase, since I have enough shadow and lipsticks.


EMPTY EYE-SHADOW PALLET

"Piece matching shadow palette" 19QR
this eye-shadow pallet is designed for the Holika Holika piece matching eye-shadows. I have a video on Instagram on how to depot these.
My thoughts: i love how small it is. it comes with a sponge applicator. the quality is OK not too good and not too bad, though the eye-shadow moves around if you close the lid.


TOOLS

[left] Mask brush 9QR
[right] Spoolie brush 11QR
My thoughts: both work great!


[above]"Multi 5-layer cooton puff" 19QR
[below]"One solution anti-wrinkle super energy ampoule" 79QR
My thoughts: did not try any of them yet. I have high hopes for the ampoule, because I already have the firming one and I love it!


BODY CARE
[left]"Perfumed body lotion" in SPARKLING 79QR
[right]"Perfumed body cleanser" in SPARKLING 79QR
My thoughts: have not tried any of them, but both smell delightful  !


RANDOM THINGS
[left]"Firming sleeping pack" 9QR
[right]"Aloe cooling foot mist" 45QR
My thoughts: I don't care for the sleeping pack, but the foot mist is a fun idea.

for more updates on the products follow my instagram!
@theAyDiary

keywords:#holika #lip #tonymoly #puja #familytradition #sweetymagic #現貨 #morningselfie #instaclick #instadaily #instapost #throwback #dj #prettyandcute #iloveprettyandcute #prettyandcutehaul #japanese #cosmetics #skincare #korean #beauty #makeup #photography #cute #pink #pdx #kawaii #portland #kpop #love#motd #holikaholika #musthave #cupcakes #nightshift #fun #cutiepiesss #bb #ббкрем #уходзакожей #длялица #тональноесредство #etude #innisfree #3cethailand #3ce #พรีออเดอร์ #sulwhasoo #exo #unionobjet #itsskin #gudetama #mcmthailand #preorderkorea #skinfood #spao #got7 #summarket #alice #shygirl#playnomore #2pm #snsd #smtown #smmarket #laneige #moomin #moominthailand #howtoperfect #เครื่องสำอาง #คุชชั่น #cushion #แป้ง #แป้งตลับ #เกาหลี #เครื่องสำอางค์ #ขาย #ถูกและดี #แฟชั่น #ผู้หญิง #สวย #สินค้าเกาหลี #แป้งcushion #ขายของ #ชี้เป้าโปรถูก #สินค้าดี #howtomakeup #howtobeauty #豬鼻貼 #holika豬鼻貼#豬鼻鼻三步曲 #黑頭終結 #粉刺 #去黑頭 #水光針面膜 #碌碌粉底 #韓國代購 #護膚品 #dhclip #化妝品 #日本代購 #台灣代購 #代購 #preorderkorean #preorderetude #preorderskinfood #preorderthefaceshop #thefaceshop #victoriasecret #naturerepublic #missha #misshalinefriends #mcm #gridcushion #คูชั่น #laneigecushion #medileen #shopeeth #shopee #aloevera#aloe #ezerra #ezerrathailand #hayan #holik #ถูกบอกต่อ #j #lipsticks #no21 #no23 #iope #ไข่ขี้เกียจ

Comments

Popular Posts